The Wishing Well


I had to do a little shopping after work along with collecting my Photo Swap 2012 photo's and while walking through Corn Market in Belfast and I came across a cool band from Australia who are playing in a bar tomorrow night!!!  They are called The Wishing Well and after googling I found out that they are a seven piece folk rock band haling from Melbourne.  As per Wikipedia they have, and I quote

"They have played 1,200 international shows on various tours and sold over 14,000 CDs independently.[1] They have played festivals such as the Queenscliff Music Festival (Australia), Blue Balls Festival(Switzerland), Edinburgh Fringe Festival (Scotland), Montreux Jazz Festival (Switzerland), Skagenfest (Denmark), Nibe Festival (Denmark), Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (Belfast, Northern Ireland) and Canterbury Festival (England)."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat