11 Things

I got tagged by the wonderful Tiffany quite a lot of months ago, March actually and I'm finally only getting around to doing it now!

Here are the rules . . . .

1 Post these rules
2 Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3 Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4 Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5 Go to their blog / twitter and tell them you've tagged them


I can't swim
I really love the smell of petrol
Every time I get to the top of a set of stairs I feel like I am going to fall down them
I would absolutely love to own my very own bakery /  coffee shop / book store
I'm in love with New York City like you would not believe
Want to one day be able to say that I have been to Coachella, SXSW and Lollapoolza
I'm a hopeless romantic who believes in love
Up until last year I hated the thought of going to the dentist
I'm obsessed with . . . . stationery!!!
I love making lists
I don't like coffee even thought I have never tasted it

What is your favourite childhood memory?
Going down to my Granny and Granda Thompson house every Saturday with all my cousins where my granny, mum and aunties would make all of us a cup of tea, jam sandwich, digestive biscuit and a rich tea biscuit for our lunch

What song is playing in your car right now?
I don't drive but if I had a car it would be the Mumford and Sons new album Babel or the Heathers album Kingdom - both amazing!!!!

Do you sing out loud when you drive?
If I drove most definitely I would sing out loud!!!

What is the one place on earth you would travel if money was no object?
Somewhere that I was able to see the Northern Lights

What is your favourite book?
My Lonely Planet Guide to New York City! I love looking for places to go on my next trip that I haven't seen before

What is your favourite movie?
It was Backdraft but over the past year it has changed to Something Borrowed

What seems more scary to do ~ Scuba Dive or Sky Dive?
Both sound scary to me but more Scuba Diving because I can't swim

What is your favourite thing to do with your spare time?
Listening to music!! It is the one thing that gets me through the day and change my mood and make my happy if I want to be, make my cry to get it out or give me a big hug and say everything is going to OK

What are you passionate about?
Music & Photography! I'm hoping the stars are going to a line and I will get a job that mixes them both together

What are you afraid of?
Cancer, being alone

Are you Happy?
Right now, right this minute - Yes! But that's not always the case! One thing I can say I definitely am is HOPEFUL!!!!

I am very new to the whole blogging community and don't really know many people so for my tags I will select from my daily reads and HOPE for the best Natalie, Kelsey, Rachel, Shaina and Mandy

Here are my 11 Questions . . . .

What are the top 3 places to visit on your Bucket List?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
What is your favourite quote of all time?
Pepsi or Coke?
What was the first and last concert you went to?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
You are having a dinner party, What 3 people would you invite, dead or alive?
Favourite song that you have to play everyday?
If you could go back in time and tell you 15 year old self something, what would it be?
What is your ideal job?
What would your perfect weekend consist of?

Please pop by and let me know when you have answered the questions as I would love to hear your answers!!






2 comments:

  1. I can relate to so many of these things - can't swim, obsessed with stationery, issues with stairs, and I'd absolutely love to see the Northern Lights, too! I was in Iceland a few years back, and it was too cloudy to see anything. So disappointing. Interesting you say Backdraft is a favourite film! Never considered it'd be the kind of film someone would like that much. But maybe that's because the first time I saw it, I was 9 years old and our family home had burnt down the week before! My boyfriend is off to NYC in a fortnight. I've never been, but am a little envious of him! I enjoyed reading this post - it's great to learn more about you! Hope you're having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your boyfriend will have a ball over in New York and there is nothing to be nervous about!!! I lived there for a year and the idea is to look like you know what you are doing! I'm actually very jealous of your boyfriend!!! Has he been before?

      Yeah I absolutely love Backdraft although I think it is more the Firemen and the William Baldwin that I love! And I can totally see why you might not like it!

      Weekend has been great so far and got some great photos overlooking Belfast which I'm hoping to put up later.

      Hope you're weekend has been good and you are getting fun with your new polaroid camera!!! Other thing I'm jealous of lol

      x

      Delete

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat