Knockagh Monument

 
 
 
 

A few Sunday's back the weather was beautiful so mum, dad and I decided that it was perfect to take a trip up to Knockagh Monument to see what sort of pictures I could get over the Lough and of the Monument itself.

I remember the last time that I was up there with mum and dad and I thought that I was going to drop off the hill and keep rolling and not stop, luckily that was not the case.

On the way home I got Dad to stop at some of the fields so that I could meet a few new friends who even posed for me!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. Lately I've really taken a shine to Shaun the Sheep so I especially love that last photo, so cute! :)

    www.magalic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!!
      I couldn't get over how they posed for me. I nearly got a great picture of a cow in the other field only i stood on a branch and scared him away :( maybe next time!!!

      Delete
  2. what beautiful views, I love the colours in these photos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rihanne :) it was a lovely day when we went up there and the sun was shining which helped with the colours!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, really full of the character of the landscape. Makes me miss living in Norn Iron! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat